Kyalami Preparatory School was established in 1998, with the Nursery School (KPNS) having opened its doors in 2016. We are registered with the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa (ISASA) and are accredited by Umalusi. We adhere to the highest standards of security, safety, cleanliness and teaching.
The Kyalami Schools Group consists of three high-performing independent (private) schools, namely, Beaulieu Preparatory, Kyalami Preparatory and Beaulieu College.
Kyalami Preparatory School
Kyalami Preparatory School has a nurturing, supportive environment with teachers and parents committed to working together to stimulate academic, cultural, spiritual and sporting excellence. We embrace the ethnic, cultural and social diversity of our country. True to the School’s motto of ‘Spread your Wings’, we encourage our pupils to reach their full potential in every aspect of school life and in what we believe is a relevant education programme in global terms. Intellectual curiosity is encouraged in all learning areas.
A labour of incredible love, we promise a Nursery School where the following aspects are emphasized:
- Character – in the children is both identified, valued and nurtured
- Commitment – of the staff to develop the individual strengths of each child, as well as to nurture their need to feel secure, be accepted, loved and happy
- Courage – to make wise decisions based on best practice and what is best for your child
- Confidence – to entrust the educational moulding of the future generation in our qualified and capable hands
- Communication – to maintain open and honest conversations with all relevant stakeholders, welcoming participation and building mutual understanding
- Compassion – to nurture compassion through our children, teaching them to be compassionate towards others; to smile and give hugs, and supply words of encouragement and positive reinforcement.